Flowstar Cleanroom Panel
Flowstar Cleanroom Panels
The Flowstar Cleanroom Panels use a mini-pleated wet laid microglass media with efficiency of 99.99% (HEPA) minimum removal on 0.3µm particle size or 99.9995% (ULPA) minimum removal on 0.12µm particle size. The cleanroom panels are designed for optimized performance, easy installation and longer service life.
All filters are subjected to an overall efficiency test and a leak scan tested in accordance with IEST-RP-CC-001 Latest Revision.
- 2.0” (51mm) up to 8.5” (216mm) mini-pleat media packs
- Extruded aluminum frame with clear anodized finish from 3″ to 12″ nominal depths
- Expanded steel powder coated white screen protects the media pack as standard
- Computer controlled automated pleating equipment optimizes media formation
- Pack configurations designed for low pressure drop to reduce energy cost