NOVAPLEAT® X delivers a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) than standard wirebacked and self-supported MERV 8 pleats. With the lower upfront cost of a self-supported pleat, the new innovative synthetic media design also boasts a lower pressure drop than our current MERV 8 NOVAPLEAT®. Designed with a higher dust holding capacity than MERV 8 SC pleats, it easily meets required lifespans and lowers operational costs.
Available in a nominal 1” or 2” depth.
- Achieves MERV 10
- Captures 2.5 times more particles in the 1-3 micron range than MERV 8
- Lower TCO than standard wirebacked and self-supported MERV 8 pleats
- MERV 10 protects equipment, downstream filters, and building occupants
- Heavyweight media to withstand shipping and handling damage
- No RoHS risk (heavy metals)
- Reduces landfill waste – Fully incinerable
Protected by US patent numbers 7,156,891 and D544,949
Request a sample:
Read about the new MERV 10 Aerostar® NOVAPLEAT X®
Learn how you can increase your indoor air quality and reduce your operational energy expense using the Aerostar® NOVAPLEAT® X.